Member Hosted and Recommended Events FAQ
GFCNA encourages members to share events using our website and our Facebook page
1. Who can submit events for posting on the GFCNA website?
All active members can submit events.
2. When should I submit the event?
It is best to submit at least two weeks in advance. We also welcome submission of a summary of the event after the fact so all can celebrate the activities in our Georgia Faith Community.
3. Can photos of the event be included?
Yes, we love to see the photos of the event! To have the photos posted on the website, please submit a photo release signed by all attendees in the photo. Use the GFCNA Photo Release.docx provided in this link along with the photos.
4. In what format should the event or summary be submitted?
Submit the notice in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx). Submit the wording exactly as it should appear on the website.
5. How should the event be submitted?
Send the article via email to firstname.lastname@example.org